Have Parenting Or Support Concerns?

Your Advocate In All Custody And Support Issues

Your children are more important to you than anything else in the world. Naturally, you worry about how your separation or divorce will affect your parenting time. You want to protect their best interests while ensuring that you still spend plenty of quality time with them.

I am attorney David Meth, and I have helped numerous parents who were in the same position. I assist clients with all family law matters that involve children, including:

  • Child custody
  • Parenting time
  • Visitation
  • Child support
  • College expenses
  • Modifications
  • Enforcement

Throughout your case, I will provide excellent communication, friendly counsel and ethical representation. I look forward to helping you and your children through this stressful time.

How Mediation Can Help Your Children

Mediation is much less contentious than a court trial. If you and your co-parent can reach an agreement on child custody or support issues in mediation, it can prevent a lot of strain on your kids. As a certified family law mediator, I can represent you if you are thinking about mediation. I focus on helping you get the custody, parenting time and support arrangement that you desire while still preserving the best interests of the children involved.

Strong Enforcement When Necessary

If a parent does not comply with the court-ordered parenting schedule or support decree, then it may be time to take enforcement measures. I can help you take measures to enforce the parenting orders, including asking the court to impose penalties. If you face penalties for noncompliance with a parenting order, I can work to protect your rights.

Talk To An Attorney Advocate For Free

I can advocate for your rights during this complicated time. Contact me, David Meth, Esq., in Freeburn, where you can get a free initial consultation with me. To schedule your consultation, call 732-800-4898 or send an email today.